The account for this transaction must be of type Accounts Receivable.
I can't export Flex elements to QuickBooks. I get this error with no error code:
QuickBooks Document Push Error: There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks AR Account "< Flex GL Account Name>" in the Invoice. QuickBooks error message: The account for this transaction must be of type Accounts Receivable.
The A/R GL Account for the Flex element is set incorrectly.
- In Flex, navigate to GL Accounts in Menu > Integrations > QuickBooks Desktop > Element Map.
- Select an account in A/R GL Account that is of the account type “Accounts Receivable” in QuickBooks
To check QuickBooks account type:
- In QuickBooks, go to the Lists menu and select Chart of Accounts.
- Click the Type column to sort the accounts by account type in ascending order
- Note the accounts listed as account type “Accounts Receivable”