- Setting up a Sales Tax Rule
- Adding a New Sales Tax Rule
- Enabling and Setting Default Sales Tax Rules on Project Elements
- Setting a Default Sales Tax Rule for a Contact
- Sales Tax Categories
- Deleting a Sales Tax Rule
Each resource type in Flex can have sales tax applied to it. For example, you can have sales tax apply to rental and retail items, but not to labor and travel.
You also have the ability to apply a different sales tax rate for each of your business locations if your Flex subscription includes more than one location. This is especially applicable to customers who have multiple locations in different states.