Flex is web based, which means you can access it from anywhere with a web browser and an internet connection. Flex works on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems and all major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) with the Flash plugin installed.
Logging In To Flex
- Enter your unique Flex web address into the address bar of your web browser. Your Flex web address was given to you by a Flex representative.
- Enter your user name and temporary password. (Your temporary password will only be used for your first login.)
- Click Login or press Enter. (If you are logging in for the first time with a temporary password, the password change prompt will appear.)
- Enter the temporary password in the Current Password field and enter your new password in the New Password and Verification field.
- Click ACCEPT or press Enter.
Non-administrators: Your user name and temporary password should be provided by your system administrator.
Changing Your Password
- On the Flex menu, click Change Password.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password field.
- Enter your new password in the New Password and Verification fields.
- Click ACCEPT.
Logging Out of Flex
- On the Flex menu, click Log Out.