- Creating a Security Policy
- Adding an IP Address Restriction to a Security Policy
- Adding a Time Restriction to a Security Policy
- Applying a Security Policy to a User
- Applying a Security Policy to a Security Group
- Deleting a Security Policy
A security policy is a rule that can deny access to a Flex system user based on time or IP address. A security policy can be assigned to either a single user or an entire security group.
For example, maybe you don’t want members of the Shop Techs group accessing Flex from anywhere besides the warehouse. You can create a security policy that will only allow Flex access when a user is on a certain IP address. In this case, you would find out your IP address and put it in the White Listed Networks area of the security policy.
You could also restrict Flex access based on day and time. If you don’t want members of the Shop Techs group accessing Flex on weekends, you can include that under the Time Restrictions area of the security policy.