- Setting the Warehouse Storage Location for an Inventory Model
- Activating the Warehouse Storage Location Column on Scanning Screens
- Printing Reports with Warehouse Storage Locations Included
You can set the warehouse storage location of each inventory item in your Flex system. The warehouse storage location can then be viewed by your warehouse staff, making it easier for them to find and pull inventory when prepping a job.
Setting the Warehouse Storage Location for an Inventory Model
- Open the inventory model.
- Click the Bin tab.
- Enter the location of the item in your warehouse. All changes are automatically saved.
Activating the Warehouse Storage Location Column on Scanning Screens
You can also have the warehouse bin location appear on the prep and return screens, making it easy for your warehouse staff to see the location while they are prepping and returning jobs.
- In Flex4, On the Inventory menu, click Inventory Settings.
- Find the Show Bin Location Column in Warehouse Screen option and set it to Yes.
- Click UPDATE.
Now when you are on the prep or return screen for a job, you will see the “Bin” field for each inventory item on the list. If you hover the mouse over this field, a small popup window will appear showing the full warehouse bin location.
Printing Reports with Warehouse Storage Locations Included
You can print an “Equipment List w/ Bin Locations” report from the Pull Sheet. This report will print all items on the Pull Sheet with the warehouse bin location included. This report should be enabled by default, but if you don’t see it available from your Pull Sheet or Prep Screen, you may need to enable it in your system.
Additionally, if you run the Inventory Export report (on the Reports menu), and choose a Location, the warehouse storage (bin) locations will show for each inventory model.