- Generating a PDF Report
- Using the "Send Email to Selected Contacts" Option
- Modifying the "Crew Call Email Template"
There are several ways to send a Crew Call to a contact. Flex has an embedded "Send Email to Selected Contacts" feature from the Crew Call, which will send an email with details about the Crew Call. Additionally, you can directly export a PDF, Word, or Excel copy of a Crew Call to your computer to print or email to a contact.
Generating a PDF Report
- Open the Crew Call for which you want to generate a PDF.
- Find the Reports section in the Workbench Menu.
- Click the report that you want to generate. An options window will appear.
- Choose the options for that report (typically Report Format, Paper Size, and Page Orientation).
- Click GENERATE REPORT.
The report will be saved to your computer.
Using the "Send Email to Selected Contacts" Option
- Open the Crew Call that you want to send.
- Check the box of the line item for any contact to which you want to send an email.
- Click Send Email to Selected Contacts in the Workbench Menu.
- Review the email template and make any changes if necessary.
- Click SEND EMAIL.
This will send an email to any selected contacts containing the following information:
- Crew Call Name
- Account Manager (with phone and email information)
- Call Time Details (in and out time, labor role, production tasks, etc.)
Modifying the "Crew Call Email Template"
- On the Projects menu, click E-Mail Templates.
- Double-click the Crew Call Email Template.
- Make edits to the template.
- Click UPDATE.