- Viewing the Crew Schedule Page
- Exporting the Crew Schedule Page
- Modifying Crew Schedule Settings
The Crew Schedule page allows you to view schedule of multiple contacts at once. Keep in mind, this page only shows the schedule of contacts as they are assigned to labor roles in Flex with the Staffing Assistant.
Viewing the Crew Schedule Page
- On the Contacts menu, click Crew Schedule.
The Crew Schedule page is organized by resource type (Clients, Employees, Freelance Labor, etc.) and then by homebase location of the contact (as chosen on the Terms / Skills tab of the contact entry).
If a contact is assigned to a labor role, the job that the labor role appears on will show in the contact's row during the date range of the job. Double-click the job name to open the job.
Exporting the Crew Schedule Page
Along the bottom of the Crew Schedule page there are several options, including the ability to export the page.
Click Export to PDF or Export to IMAGE to export the page in either format.
Modifying Crew Schedule Settings
- On the Contacts menu, click Crew Schedule Settings.
This page allows you to modify the settings of the Crew Schedule page. The two options are:
- Visible Contact Types: Determines which resource types will show on the Crew Schedule page. If none are checked, then all will show.
- Hide Unused Contacts: Determines whether or not the Hide Unused Contacts checkbox is checked by default.