- Adding Items to a Transfer Order
- Editing Line Items on a Transfer Order
- Sort Modes (Auto, Insert, and Add)
- Line Item Cog Wheel Options
- Workbench Menu Options
Adding Items to a Transfer Order
To add an item to a Transfer Order, click and drag the item from the inventory tree. Wait for the box to turn green, then drop the item. Enter a quantity, then click ACCEPT.
You can also add items to a Transfer Order from the search function in the resource browser. Search for an inventory item, then drag and drop it into the Transfer Order.
Editing Line Items on a Transfer Order
You can edit the information for each line item on a Transfer Order (quantity and notes). Click in each field to edit. Make the changes, then click out of the field and the changes will be saved.
Sort Modes (Auto, Insert, and Add)
There are three different sort modes when building a Transfer Order: Auto, Insert, and Add. You can select which sort mode to use from the menu at the bottom of the Transfer Order header.
Auto sort mode: When you drag and drop an item into the Transfer Order in Auto sort mode, it will automatically sort into a virtual group. Furthermore, each item will be sorted in the Transfer Order in the same order that the items are sorted in the inventory tree. Remember, you can sort folders and inventory items in the inventory tree any way you want. The folders and items at the top of the inventory tree will appear first on a Transfer Order when you are in Auto sort mode.
Insert sort mode: When you drag and drop an item into the Transfer Order in Insert sort mode, you can place the item wherever you want on the Transfer Order. This includes into any existing subtotal, or outside of a subtotal. A thick black line designates where the item will be dropped into the Transfer Order.
Add sort mode: When you drag and drop an item into the Transfer Order in Add sort mode, the item will automatically be sorted to the very bottom of the Transfer Order.
Notice that when you are in Insert or Add mode, a new icon appears to the left of the sort mode selector that allows you to drag and drop a note into the Transfer Order.
You can move any line item on a Transfer Order by clicking and dragging on the far left-hand side of the line (the small dots). A thick black line will indicate where the line item will be dropped.
Line Item Cog Wheel Options
Each line item on the Transfer Order has a cog wheel with some helpful tools. Click on the cog wheel to see the following options:
- Open Item – Will open the inventory information screen for the item.
- Suggestions – Will open the suggestions window, allowing you to choose any suggestions that have been applied to the item.
- Conflicts – Will open the conflicts and availability window, allowing you to resolve conflicts and availability issues.
- Related Scan Records - Will show any scan record associated with this line item.
- Choose Serialized Unit – Allows you to choose a specific serialized unit to be sent for the line item.
- Copy Line – Will copy the line. After a line has been copied, clicking on another cog wheel will show the paste option.
- Delete Line – Delete the line item from the Transfer Order.
You can also view the upstream and downstream links for the item, add a note line, and add a virtual group.
Workbench Menu Options
At the top of the Workbench Menu, you will see the project tree. The project tree will show you all of the parent and child elements that are associated with the Transfer Order. For example, a parent Quote, a child Manifest, etc.
You can double click on any of the parent or child elements to open them.
Under the total and project tree, you will find the Transfer Order Menu options. The Transfer Order Menu options are split into several different categories. The first category is Modify, which includes the following options:
- Edit Header – Will open the edit window for the Transfer Order.
- Add Virtual Group - Will add a virtual group (much like the subtotal on a Quote) to the bottom of the Transfer Order, which you can then name then drag and drop items into.
- Add Note Line - Will add a note line to the Transfer Order.
- Copy Selected Lines – Will allow you to copy multiple selected lines.
- Delete Selected Lines – Will allow you to delete multiple selected lines.
- Sort Line Items – Will allow you to sort the line items based on selected criteria.
- Move – Will allow you to move the Transfer Order into a parent folder.
- Delete This Pull Sheet – Will allow you to delete the entire Transfer Order.
You can also generate a variety of reports for the Transfer Order in the Workbench Menu. Learn more on the Generating a Transfer Order PDF page.