There are a variety of Event Folder PDF reports that you can print. These reports can be found in the Workbench Menu (right-hand menu) of an Event Folder.
Generating a PDF of an Event Folder
- Open the Event Folder for which you want to generate a PDF.
- Find the Reports section in the Workbench Menu.
- Click on the report that you want to generate.
- Choose the report format, paper size, and page orientation.
- Click GENERATE REPORT to download the report, or EMAIL ME to send the report to your email.
The Generate PDF option is especially useful for Event Folders. By default, Generate PDF will print a summary page, followed by each child Quote that is in the Event Folder (using the Quote Subreport Aggregation), all in a single PDF file. You can change what prints when you click Generate PDF. See Generating a "Stack" of Reports That Print as One PDF for instructions.
Enabling and Disabling Other PDF Report Options
- On the Projects menu, click Project Elements.
- Double-click Event Folder.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Instance Level Reports section, check the box next to any report that you want to be enabled.
- Click UPDATE.
After enabling or disabling PDF report options, you will have to refresh any Event Folder tab that you have open to see the changes.