- Enabling the LASSO Export Report
- Running the LASSO Export Report
- Matching Fields Between Flex and LASSO
- Importing the LASSO Export Report Into LASSO
Flex has partnered with LASSO to allow our customers to export a CSV file with labor and staffing information that can be imported directly into LASSO.
There are several settings in Flex that have to be set correctly in order for the CSV export to work properly. These are default settings in Flex, but we encourage you to check to verify that they haven't been changed.
- On the System Settings menu, click Resource Types. Verify that any labor or staffing resource type that will be used on your Quote element (or whatever your quoting element is called) has the Availability Mode set to "staffing."
- On the Projects menu, click Project Elements. Double-click Crew Call (or whatever your crew / staffing element is called) and verify that "CREW" is entered into the Code field.
Enabling the LASSO Export Report
- On the Projects menu, click Project Elements.
- Double-click Quote.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Definition Level Reports section, check the box next to LASSO Export.
- Click UPDATE.
This will make the LASSO Export report available on the Reports menu, under the Quotes sub-menu.
Running the LASSO Export Report
- On the Reports menu, hover over Quotes.
- Click LASSO Export.
- Enter a start date and and end date.
- Verify the Report Format is CSV.
- Click GENERATE REPORT.
Matching Fields Between Flex and LASSO
This section will explain which fields in Flex correspond with fields in LASSO. Keep in mind, this list will show the default field names in Flex. Some names could have been changed in your system.
|Flex Field Name||LASSO Field Name|
|Client Name||Client Name|
|Venue Name||Venue Name / Job Site|
|Quote Name||Event Name|
|Quote Number||Event ID|
|Account Manager||Project Manager|
|Venue City||Location City|
|Venue State||Location State|
|Load In Date||Load In Date|
|Load Out Date||Load Out Date|
|Line Item Quantity||Quantity|
|Line Item Description||Position|
|Line Item Start Date||Start Work|
|Line Item End Date||End Work|
|Line Item Start Time||Start Time|
|Line Item End Time||End Time|
|Line Item ID||UUID|
Importing the LASSO Export Report Into LASSO