There are a variety of Manifest PDF reports that you can print. These reports can be found in the Workbench Menu (right-hand menu) of a Manifest.
Using the Generate PDF Option
- Open the Manifest for which you want to generate a PDF.
- Find the Reports section in the Workbench Menu.
- Click the report that you want to generate. An options window will appear.
- Choose the options for that report (typically Report Format, Paper Size, and page Orientation).
- Click GENERATE REPORT.
Enabling and Disabling Other PDF Report Options
- On the Projects menu, click Project Elements.
- Double-click Manifest.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Instance Level Reports section, check the box next to any report that you want to be enabled.
- Click UPDATE.
After enabling or disabling PDF report options, you will have to refresh any Manifest tab that you have open to see the changes.