After a Transfer Order has been prepped, it can be shipped to the destination warehouse then received into the available inventory of that warehouse.
Receiving from a Transfer Manifest
- Open the Transfer Manifest that you want to scan.
- Click Go to Receive Screen in the Workbench Menu.
There are several method for receiving equipment:
- Use a Barcode Scanner – For serialized items, you will scan the unique barcode found on each serialized unit of the model. For non-serialized items, you will scan the model barcode, then enter the quantity that you want to scan. See Serialized vs. Non-Serialized for more information.
- Manually Enter Barcodes – You can manually enter a barcode into the barcode input box (to the right of the main menu in Flex). Like using a barcode scanner, you will manually enter unique barcodes for serialized units, and the model barcode for non-serialized items.
- Virtual Scan – To virtually scan an item, double-click on the line item in the return screen. If you virtually scan a serialized item, it will immediately be received. If you virtually scan a non-serialized item, the quantity prompt will appear asking you to enter the quantity that you want to receive.
By default, performing a virtual scan will cause a prompt to appear, asking you to verify the virtual scan. If you want to turn this prompt off, click Manage Prompt Preferences in the Workbench Menu, then uncheck the Virtual Scan Confirmation. Click SAVE to save changes.
Undoing a Scan
If you need to undo a scan, click the UNDO LAST SCAN button in the Last Scan tab. If you need to delete multiple scans, or a scan that you did earlier in the return process, you can use the Related Scan Records screen. To access this screen, click the cog wheel next to the item for which you need to delete a scan, then click Related Scan Records.
Find the barcode(s) that you want to undo, then click the check box on the right side of the row so it turns to YES. Click ACCEPT, then Yes on the confirmation screen. The selected items will go back to unscanned.
Keep in mind, if you are receiving items, you will see a scan record for the prep and the receive (which will be listed as a return scan). Be sure that you are undoing the correct scan.
Finalizing a Transfer Manifest Receive
As you have been scanning, you might have noticed that a green check mark appears next to any line item that has been received.
As soon as all items have been received (the progress bar at the top of the screen will say 100%), you will see a prompt asking if you want to finalize the receive for the Transfer Manifest. If you are ready to finalize, click FINALIZE.