There are many reports that you can generate from the Reports menu. These are called definition level reports. These reports give you information about your inventory, Quotes, Pull Sheets, contacts, and more. Becoming familiar with the reports on the Reports menu can help you become more efficient when using your Flex system.
Generating Definition Level Reports
- Click on the Reports menu (along the top of the screen).
- Click on the report that you want to generate. (Note that some reports are nested in a sub-menu, like Quotes and Invoices)
- Enter any applicable search criteria (dates, statuses, locations, etc).
- Choose a report format (PDF, Word, Excel), paper size, and page orientation. (Not all reports are available in all formats)
- Click GENERATE REPORT to download a PDF, or EMAIL ME to email a PDF to yourself.
Enabling Definition Level Reports
- On the Projects menu, click Project Elements.
- Double-click on the element that you want to enable a definition level report for (Quote, Invoice, Pull Sheet, etc).
- Click on the Reports tab of the element settings.
- In the Definition Level Reports section, click the check box next to the report to enable it.
- Click UPDATE.
Some definition level reports have a Statuses section. This is where you can choose the statuses that you want to appear on the report.