Each report in your Flex system can have preferences applied to it. These preferences include authorized groups (limits access to generating the report based on security group), supported formats (PDF, Word, Excel), default format (the format that is always selected by default), default page orientation, and report groups (more information in the Report Groups section).
Information about report preferences begins at 13:12 in the video below.
Modifying Report Preferences
- On the System Settings menu, click Report Preferences.
- Double-click the report that you want to edit.
- Make edits to the report preferences.
- Authorized Groups: When you check a security group box (or multiple boxes), then only members of the selected security group(s) will be able to access the report. If no boxes are checked (default setting), then members of all security groups can access the report.
- Supported Formats: Determines which formats (PDF, CSV, EXCEL, and WORD) the report can be printed as.
- Default Format: Determines the default format selection for whenever you generate the report.
- Default Page Orientation: Determines the default page orientation selection for whenever you generate the report.
- Report Groups: (only an option for instance level reports). See the Report Groups section for more information.
- Click UPDATE.