If you are trying to Export an Element to QuickBooks but it is not being pushed and you have received an error similar to the following in System Settings > Integration Bus Errors:
Object "6F237-1386725822" specified in the request cannot be found.
QuickBooks error message: The name of the list element is already in use.
- There is an AR Account mismatch or the Invoice is already paid
- Flex is trying to use a QuickBooks "list element" as another type
- The AR Accounts on Invoice & Payment may not match. Make sure in Accounting Integration > Element Configuration that the AR Accounts are the same for Invoice & Received Payment.
- The Invoice that the Payment is trying to apply to may be already paid. Make sure you are applying no more than the balance due on the Invoice.
- Lists in QB to check are: Chart of Accounts, Products and Services, Payment Methods and Terms.
- They correspond with Flex's GL Accounts, Inventory/Services, Payment Methods, and Payment Terms.