Flex Rental Manager
4.25.0 contains enhancements and critical bug fixes for the 4.24.1 release.
New Features and Enhancements
- Implemented email confirmation messages throughout Flex.
- Implemented new Unscanned Units Report - This global report captures units not scanned between 'runtime' and the selected date, sorted by group and order, filtered by Resource Type, Inventory Group and Location with standard styling.
- Enhanced and or updated the following reports:
- Shortage Report - Added location and date range filters and standard styling.
- Quotes: Returned Not Invoice - Revamped to include functionality of Returned Not Invoice and RNI By Manager, now compatible with multiple types of financial documents, and standard styling.
- Purchased Report - Added location, inventory group and vendor filters; enhanced methods for various functions; added Item Name hyperlink, item quantities; and inclusion of non-serialized items.
- CrewDriver Export - Improved pagination.
- Scannable List - Improved handling of long barcodes.
- Contact Schedule - Added time zone offset.
- Contacts by Date Report - Renamed to Contacts By Date Created, updated column order, removed 'number' column, improved address handling, added summary row and standard styling.
- Serialized Container Manifest - Improve handling of barcodes with or without the '^' character.
- Presumed Missing Report - Improved the handling of job information.
- NOTE: In many cases, settings will need to be modified to use these enhanced reports.
- Removed Proposals: Date Range report - Clients can use Quotes: Summary report.
- Removed Proposals: Unconfirmed 30 Day report - Clients can use Quotes: Unconfirmed 30 Day report.
- Enhanced Manifest Report to receive digital signature from Flex5.
- Improved manifest sort order to ensure the correct order in both Flex4 and Flex5.
- Fixed bug causing null pointer exception errors when exporting documents to QuickBooks.
- Fixed bug that caused a null pointer exception error when an empty business rule was in use.
- Fixed bug preventing the parent item, set to auto scan, from displaying a check mark when a child item is scanned and is processed as an orphan scan.
- Fixed bug that caused a null pointer exception error while scanning a serial unit without a default resource type.
- Fixed bug that caused a null pointer exception error while deleting a workflow with states.
- Fixed bug that caused a null pointer exception error during the creation or update of a payment term with empty due date period fields.
- Fixed bug that caused an exception error when deleting a serial model used as suggestion for other models.
- Fixed bug that caused an error when running a manual backup.
- Fixed bug which resulted in a customer's holiday pricing tiers to begin calculating prior to the holiday.
- Fixed bug that cause an auto scan match issue with serialized packages when contents available = NO.
- Fixed bug causing non-serial contents quantity to change after prep scanning.
- Fixed bug resulting in HTTP 500 Error when generating a Manifest PDF due to a missing element signature table.
- Fixed but that caused an odd warning message after adding a note to Totals & Notes and selecting Print Notes.