There are two ways to search for Event Folders in your Flex system that don't involve needing to locate them on your Calendar. The Search icon lets you find nearly any resource, document, or element that exists in your system. Use the dropdown to view and change filters., or you can view and search for Event Folders from the Projects menu, located in the
Searching from the Resource Browser
- Click the Search icon in the Resource Browser.
- Enter your search into the search bar.
- To narrow down your results, you can select the Event Folders checkbox from the drop-down filter.
- Double-click any result to open the Event Folder.
Searching from the Projects Menu
- Select Event Folders.
This screen includes the following search features:
- A filter (located above the column headers) that allows you to type to search or choose filters from drop-down menus.
- The option to Show Deleted Only.
- The option to Include Closed Event Folders in the search results.
You can double-click any Event Folder to open it in a new tab. Additionally, you can select multiple Event Folders (using the check box next to the name), and perform bulk actions.
This page also features an Flex5: Creating an Event Folder.Add New Event Folder icon. For more information on creating Event Folders, see