- Searching from the Resource Browser
- Searching from the Projects Menu
- Adding and Editing Columns on the Invoices Search Page
There are two ways to search for Invoices in your Flex system that don't involve needing to locate them on your Calendar. You can use the Search tab in the Resource Browser (the left-hand section of Flex), or you can view and search for Invoices from the Projects menu.
Searching from the Resource Browser
- Click the Search tab in the Resource Browser.
- Choose "Invoices" from the drop-down filter.
- Enter your search into the search bar.
Double-click any result to open the Invoice.
Searching from the Projects Menu
- On the main menu, click Projects, then Quotes.
- Use the filter to search by name, number, etc.
This screen includes the following features in the bottom footer:
- An "Add New Invoice" button.
- A "Clear Filter" button.
- A "Show Deleted Only" checkbox - This will make the grid show only deleted elements.
- An "Include Closed" checkbox - This will make the grid include closed elements in the results.
Adding and Editing Columns on the Invoices Search Page
You can currently only do this in Flex4. See Flex4: Searching for an Invoice for more information.