How the "FETCH" Availability works:
- Opening an Equipment List, Financial or Crew Call document will not auto-load its line item’s availability on the Details tab.
- A gray indicator with tooltip will show you that availability needs to be fetched.
- Hitting the FETCH button will initialize availability fetch of currently visible line items in your view.
- The status info in the top bar will show you the current processing line item’s count.
- Once initialized, the FETCH button will disappear and won’t reappear until you manually hit the Refresh icon located at the bottom in the right bar.
- Once initialized, scrolling will add newly rendered lines to the fetch queue and their availability will load.
- In the Options menu on each resource line, there is now an option to Refresh Availability on demand. If the line has contents, then all of it’s contents will also get their availability loaded. The same is true with the menu on each Subtotal/Group line.
- This will put these line items to the top of the fetch queue. If you are waiting on the availability queue to be finished and you execute this manual availability reload, availabilities will show up for these lines first.
- Adding/Editing line items will load/reload availability for that line & its children.
The existing Refresh button will no longer fetch availability after refreshing the grid.