- Searching for Rental POs That Need to Be Returned
- Returning Line Items on a Rental PO
- Finalizing a Rental PO After Returning
- Printing a Rental PO Return Manifest
The items that you received from a Rental PO (that show on the Subrental Intake Manifest), can be returned and removed from your Flex system. This process should be completed once you are done using the sub rented items and will be returning them to the vendor.
Searching for Rental POs That Need to Be Returned
- In the Main Menu, click the Warehouse menu, and then select Subrental Returns.
- Search for the Rental PO that you want to return.
By default, the Subrental Returns screen will list any PO that is returning within the next 7 days. But you can also use the search to populate POs from the past or more than seven days into the future.
Returning Line Items on a Rental PO
- On the Warehouse menu, select Subrental Returns.
- Find the Rental PO that you want to return. You might have to use the search bar.
- Double-click the Rental PO that you want to return.
- Complete the return process as detailed below.
The Rental PO return screen will show any line item that was received to a Subrental Intake Manifest.
For serialized items, double-click the item name. This will remove that barcode from your system.
For non-serialized items, double-click the item name, enter the quantity that you are returning, then click Scan.
Finalizing a Rental PO After Returning
Once all line items have been received and the progress bar reaches 100%, you will receive the Finalize popup. If nothing else is expected to be received, click FINALIZE. You can also select the Lock icon located in the top-right corner.
This is an important step because there are settings that will cause the Rental PO to change its status when you click FINALIZE.
Printing a Rental PO Return Manifest
When you return items from a Rental PO, a Subrental Return Manifest is created. The manifest will list any item that was received. After clicking Finalize in the Receiving screen, you can select the Project Tree icon in the right-hand menu and double click the Subrental Return Manifest to open it.
With the Subrental Return Manifest open, you can click Generate PDF in the Workbench Menu to print.