There are a variety of Event Folder PDF reports that you can print. These reports can be found in the Workbench Menu (right-hand menu) of an Event Folder.
Generating a PDF of an Event Folder
- Open the Event Folder for which you want to generate a PDF.
- Find the Reports section in the Workbench Menu.
- Click on the report that you want to generate.
- Choose the report format, paper size, and page orientation.
- Click Generate Report.
The Generate PDF option is especially useful for Event Folders. By default, Generate PDF will print a summary page, followed by each child Quote that is in the Event Folder all in a single PDF file. You can change what prints when you click Generate PDF. See Flex5: Projects > Element Definitions for instructions (look for the Reports section).
Enabling and Disabling Other PDF Report Options
- On the Projects menu, click Element Definitions.
- Double-click Event Folder.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Enabled Element Level Reports section, check the box next to any report that you want to be enabled.
Keep in mind that some reports may not be compatible with Event Folders.
After enabling or disabling PDF report options, you will have to refresh any Event Folder tab that youhave open to see the changes.