- Generating a PDF Report
- Using the "Send to Client/Vendor" Option
- Modifying the "Send to Client" Email Template
There are several ways to send a Quote to a client. Flex has an embedded "Send to Client/Vendor" feature from the Quote, which will send an email with a PDF copy of the Quote attached. Additionally, you can directly export a PDF, Word, or Excel copy of a Quote to your computer to print or email to the client.
Generating a PDF (and other formats) Report
- Open the Quote that you want to generate a PDF for.
- Find the Reports section in the Workbench Menu.
- Click the report that you want to generate. An options window will appear.
- Choose the options for that report (typically Report Format, Paper Size, and Page Orientation).
- Click GENERATE REPORT.
The report will be saved to your computer.
Using the "Send to Client/Vendor" Option
- Open the Quote that you want to send.
- Click the Send to Client/Vendor icon in the top right of the Quote header
- Review the email template and make any changes if necessary.
- Click the Send to Client/Vendor button.
This will send the email template, as well as a PDF copy of the Quote. The PDF that is sent is the same PDF that is generated when you click Generate PDF in the Workbench Menu.
Modifying the "Send to Client" Email Template
Learn more on the Flex5: Email Templates page.