There are two ways to search for all types of "Elements" (Quotes, Invoices, Event Folders, etc.) in your Flex system that don't involve needing to locate them on your Calendar. The Search icon lets you find nearly any resource, document, or element that exists in your system. Use the dropdown to view and change filters, or you can view and search for elements from the Projects menu, located in the Main Menu.
Searching from the Resource Browser
- Click the Search icon in the Resource Browser.
- Enter your search into the search bar.
- To narrow down your results, you can choose the type of element you want to find by selecting the checkbox from the drop-down filter.
- Double-click any result to open the element.
Searching from the Projects Menu
- Select Projects, located in the Main Menu.
- Select the element type you want to find.
This screen includes the following search features:
- Filters (located above the column headers)
- These allow you to type to search or choose an option from drop-down menus.
- Footer icons & options (shown below)
- Show Deleted Only
- Include Closed