- Creating a Security Policy
- Adding a Network Address Restriction to a Security Policy
- Applying a Security Policy to a User
- Applying a Security Policy to a Security Group
- Deleting a Security Policy
A security policy is a rule that can deny access to a Flex system user based on time or IP address. A security policy can be assigned to either a single user or an entire security group.
For example, you may not want members of the Shop Techs group accessing Flex from anywhere besides the warehouse. You can create a security policy that will only allow Flex access when a user is on a certain IP address. In this case, you would find out your IP address and put it in the White Listed Networks area of the security policy.