Automated Functions allow you to schedule the generation of a report and send it to a user(s). There are several different time interval options for when the report can be scheduled; you can set them up to run on a specific day every week, or on a monthly basis.
Adding an Automated Function
- In the Main Menu, go to System Settings and select Automated Functions.
- Click the Add New Automated Function button in the bottom left.
- In the General Settings tab, enter the Name.
- In the Schedule tab, select the Time Interval and choose a Start Date.
- If Time Interval is set to "Monthly", choose a Day of Month.
- In the Parameters tab, choose a Report and complete the required information.