- Contacting Support
- Self-Serve Support
- Flex Help Center
- Flex Community Discussion
- Flex YouTube Channel
Email Flex Customer Support to open a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Support Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time)
Unlimited email support is included in every Flex subscription. A full-time team of support representatives is available to answer questions and resolve issues for our Flex customers during regular business hours.
During non-business hours, we have limited access to support tools. As such, restarting your instance is the extent of the support we typically provide. If your issue requires further investigation, it will be escalated and receive priority when support hours resume.
Guidelines for Submitting a Ticket
In order for our technicians to provide the best help they can, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Start by creating a ticket with the support team. The easiest way to do this is to send an email directly to email@example.com.
- Please create a NEW TICKET per issue with a proper subject line description; this ensures all inquiries are fully addressed individually.
- Be as specific as you can when describing your issue. Details like Quote Numbers, User Name, or any additional pertinent information that will assist the tech in replicating the problem will help expedite the resolution (e.g. Quote number 14-0012, Labor PO LPO14-0001, etc.).
- Full-screen screenshots of your Flex problem can often be very useful. Images submitted should be in either .PNG or .JPEG file format. Videos are extremely helpful as well.
- Please note that Support Technicians do not make outbound calls immediately on request. Due to the complex nature of the software, scheduled Zoom calls are offered in thirty-minute blocks to allow for screen sharing and real-time communication. Your technician might recommend this, but you can always request to schedule a call at any time.
- If your issue happens to have an error message, please send over the entire text of the error message, and/or a screenshot of the error. If the error has the option for "more details", please make sure that the additional details are included in your submission.
Flex Self Serve Support Resources
Need Help Now? Use the following resources to find answers fast to the most common issues or watch training videos to hone your skills.
The Flex Help Center (where you are currently reading this article) contains how-to articles, best practices, and more.
The Flex Community is a place where you can interact with other Flex customers. In the Community platform, customers can share advice and offer support to each other in real-time.
All customers must register to post/respond to others in the Community. Your Flex system user name and password will not work as login credentials for the Community platform. Separate registration is required.
The Flex YouTube channel contains all the latest videos with walkthroughs of new features and announcements of things that are new with Flex or upcoming. It also features past webinars, special training, and other demo videos.