Having Issues? Email Flex Customer Support to Open a Ticket
Regular Support Operating Hours: (subject to change)
Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM-4:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time)
Unlimited email support is included in every Flex subscription. A full-time team of support representatives is available to answer questions and resolve issues for our Flex customers during regular business hours. Most support inquiries are handled on the same day as the request.
Guidelines for Submitting a Ticket
In order for our technicians to provide the best help they can, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Start by creating a ticket with the support team. For your reference, the easiest way to do this is to send an email directly to email@example.com
- Please create a NEW TICKET per issue with a proper subject line description; this ensures all inquiries are fully addressed individually, and also allows us a searchable record of past issues.
- Be as specific as you can when describing your issue. Details like Quote Numbers, User Name, or any additional pertinent information that will assist the tech in replicating the problem will help expedite the resolution in most cases. (e.g. Quote number 14-0012, Labor PO LPO14-0001, etc.)
- Full-screen screenshots of your Flex problem can often be very useful. Images submitted should be in either .PNG or .JPEG file format.
- Although more difficult, videos are also extremely helpful too.
- Take note that Support Technicians do not make outbound calls immediately on request. Due to the complex nature of the software, scheduled Zoom calls are offered in thirty-minute blocks to allow for screen sharing and real-time communication. Your technician might recommend this, but you can always request to schedule a call at any time.
- If your issue happens to have an error message, please send over the entire text of the error message, and/or a screenshot of the error. If the error has the option for "more details", please make sure that the additional details are included in your submission.
Flex support representatives use internal support software to organize and assign tickets. This system works best when support requests are limited to one Issue/Inquiry per email.
Flex Self Serve Support Resources
Need Help Now? Use the following resources to find answers fast to the most common issues or watch training videos to hone your skills.
1. Help Center
The Flex Help Center (where you are currently reading this article) contains how-to articles, best practices, and much more. Additionally, you will find links to videos from our YouTube channel included in many of the articles
The Flex Community is a thriving place where you can interact with other Flex customers. In the Community platform, customers can share advice and offer support to each other in real-time.
All customers must register to post/respond to others in the Community. Your Flex system user name and password will not work as login credentials for the Community platform. Separate registration is required.
The Flex YouTube channel contains all the latest videos with walkthroughs of new features and announcements of things that are new with Flex or upcoming. It also features past webinars, special training, and other demo videos.