Email Flex Customer Support
Regular Business Hours:
Monday-Friday, 6:00AM-4:00PM Mountain Standard Time
Unlimited email support is included in every Flex subscription. A full-time team of support representatives is available to answer questions and resolve issues for our Flex customers during regular business hours. Most support inquiries are handled on the same day of the request.
In order for our technicians to provide the best help they can, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Start by creating a Ticket with the support team, which you have done already. For your reference, the easiest way to do this is to send an email directly to email@example.com
- Please use a NEW TICKET per issue with a proper subject line description; this ensures all inquiries are fully addressed individually, and also allows us a smooth track record of past issues.
- Please be as specific as you can when describing your issue. Details like Quote Numbers, User Name, or any additional pertinent information regarding your situation will all help the tech solve your issue much faster.(e.g., Quote number 14-0012, Labor PO LPO14-0001, etc.)
- Full-screenshots of your Flex problem can often be very useful as well. Images submitted should be in either PNG or JPEG file format.
- Although more difficult, videos are also extremely helpful too.
- Take note that Support Technicians do not make outbound calls immediately on request. To help serve all customers equally, and in the best way possible, due to the complex nature of the software, scheduled Zoom calls are offered in thirty minute blocks to allow for screen sharing and real time communication. Your technician might recommend this, but you can always request to schedule a call as well at anytime.
- If your issue happens to have an error message, please send over the entire text of the error message, and/or a screenshot of the error. If the error has the options for "more details", please make sure that the addtional details are included in your submission.
Flex support representatives use an internal support software to organize and assign tickets. This system works best when support requests are limited to one Issue/Inquiry per email.
- Also, please note that during non-business hours, we have limited access to support tools. As such, restarting your instance is the extent of the support we typically provide.
- If your issue requires further investigation, it will be escalated and receive priority when support hours resume.
Flex Help Center
The Flex Help Center, which is where you are currently reading this article, contains tons of how-to articles, best practices, and much more. Additionally, you will find links to videos from our YouTube channel included in many of the articles
Flex Community Discussion
The Flex Community is a thriving place where you can interact with other Flex customers. In the Community platform, customers can share advice and offer support to each other in real time.
All customers must register to post/respond to others on the Community. Your Flex system user name and password will not work as login credentials for the Community platform. Separate registration is required.
Flex YouTube Channel
The Flex YouTube channel contains all the videos you see in the Starter Kit and User Manual. Additionally, you will find other videos like past webinars, special trainings, and other demo videos.