- Adding Items to a Transfer Order
- Editing Line Items on a Transfer Order
- Sort Modes (Auto, Insert, and Add)
- Line Item Options Menu
- Workbench Menu Options
Adding Items to a Transfer Order
To add an item to a Transfer Order, click and drag the item from the inventory tree. Wait for the box to turn green, then drop the item. Enter a quantity, then click OK.
You can also add items to a Transfer Order from the search function in the resource browser. Search for an inventory item, then drag and drop it into the Transfer Order.
Editing Line Items on a Transfer Order
You can edit the information for each line item on a Transfer Order (quantity and notes). Click in each field to edit. Make the changes, then click out of the field to save your changes.
Sort Modes (Auto, Insert, and Add)
There are three different sort modes when building a Transfer Order: Auto, Insert, and Add. You can select which sort mode to use from the menu at the bottom of the Transfer Order header.
Auto sort mode: When you drag and drop an item into the Transfer Order in Auto sort mode, it will automatically sort into a virtual group. Each item will be sorted in the Transfer Order in the same order that the items are sorted in the inventory tree. See Inventory Tree Configuration for more information on how to rearrange the models and groups in your inventory tree.
Insert sort mode: When you drag and drop an item into the Transfer Order in Insert sort mode, you can place the item wherever you want on the Transfer Order. This includes into any existing subtotal, or outside of a subtotal. A thick black line designates where the item will be dropped into the Transfer Order.
Add sort mode: When you drag and drop an item into the Transfer Order in Add sort mode, the item will automatically be sorted to the very bottom of the Transfer Order.
You can move any line item on a Transfer Order by clicking and dragging on the far left-hand side of the line via the Vertical Grip icon. A thick black line will indicate where the line item will be dropped.
Line Item Options Menu
Each line item on the Transfer Order has an Options Menu with some helpful tools. Click on the Options Menu to see the following options:
- Open Item – Will open the inventory information screen for the item.
- Conflicts – Will open the conflicts and availability window, allowing you to resolve conflicts and availability issues.
- Related Scan Records - Will show any scan record associated with this line item.
- Suggestions – Will open the suggestions window, allowing you to choose any suggestions that have been applied to the item.
- Choose Serialized Unit – Allows you to choose a specific serialized unit to be sent for the line item.
- Link Manager - Will open the Link Manager for the line item, showing upstream and downstream links.
- Copy Line – Will copy the line. After a line has been copied, clicking on another cog wheel will show the paste option.
- Delete Line – Delete the line item from the Transfer Order.
- Add Note Line
Workbench Menu Options
The Workbench Menu can be quickly accessed by choosing any of the icons located on the right-hand within the Transfer Order.
The Elements project tree icon will open to show you all of the parent and child elements that are associated with the Transfer Order. For example, a parent Quote, a child Manifest, etc.
You can double click on any of the parent or child elements to open them.
Below the Elements project tree icon, you will find the Modify menu, which includes the following options:
- Edit Header – Will open the edit window for the Transfer Order.
- Add Virtual Group - Will add a virtual group (much like the subtotal on a Quote) to the bottom of the Transfer Order, which you can then name then drag and drop items into.
- Add Note Line - Will add a note line to the Transfer Order.
- Copy Selected Lines – Will allow you to copy multiple selected lines.
- Paste Selected Lines – Will allow you to paste multiple copied lines.
- Delete Selected Lines – Will allow you to delete multiple selected lines.
- Sort Line Items – Will allow you to sort the line items based on selected criteria.
- Copy Transfer Order – Will allow you to create a copy of the Transfer Order
- Move – Will allow you to move the Transfer Order into a parent folder.
- Delete Transfer Order – Will allow you to delete the entire Transfer Order.
You can also generate a variety of reports for the Transfer Order in Reports menu. Learn more in Generating a Transfer Order PDF.