There are a variety of Transfer Order PDF reports that you can print. These reports can be found in the right-hand Workbench Menu of a Transfer Order.
Using the Generate PDF Option
- Open the Transfer Order for which you want to generate a PDF.
- Find the Reports section in the Workbench Menu.
- Click the report that you want to generate. An options window will appear.
- Choose the options for that report (typically Report Format, Paper Size, and page Orientation).
- Click Generate Report.
Enabling and Disabling Other PDF Report Options
- On the Projects menu, click Element Definitions.
- Double-click Transfer Order.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Enabled Element Level Reports section, check the box next to any report that you want to enable.
Keep in mind that some reports may not be compatible with Transfer Orders.
After enabling or disabling PDF report options, you will have to refresh any Transfer Order tab that you have open to see the changes.