You can quickly view the schedule of an inventory model, or entire inventory groups, without needing to first build a quote. This is helpful when a customer calls asking if you have something available during a certain time.
Viewing an Inventory Model Schedule
- Locate the inventory model in the Inventory Tree (found in the left-hand Resource Browser).
- Right-click the inventory model name and click Schedule.
This will load a calendar with the availability details for the inventory model. The calendar will default to “Month” view, but you can choose “Week” view if preferred. Click the blue arrows to move forward or backward on the calendar.
Double-click on any day to open the Conflicts and Availability window for the item. This window contains several different tabs:
- Conflicts tab: Shows any job containing the item and is in a status that creates conflicts.
- Pending Returns tab: Shows any job containing the item that is returning soon or is past due (only on serialized items).
- Availability Details tab: Shows additional details about the jobs the item is being used on.
The Schedule color indicators:
- Green - There is no shortage present.
- Red - There is a shortage present.
- Yellow - There is a shortage that has been satisfied by a PO but has not yet been received.
- Blue - There is a surplus of quantity expected that exceeds the allocated quantity.