- Inventory Model Contents Report
- Inventory Model Report
- Inventory Model Suggestions Report
- Serialized Container Manifest
- Serialized Container Report
These reports, with one exception, all relate to Inventory Models and their settings. Serialized Container Manifest applies to a single unit.
Inventory Model Contents Report
- Looks at Model "Contents" (A.K.A. Accessories) and provides the option to sort the report by parent item or contained item.
Inventory Model Report
- Provides the "preset" information for each Inventory Model.
Inventory Model Suggestions Report
- Similar to the above reports, but for Suggestions
Serialized Container Manifest
- Differs from the others in this list as it is specific to the Unit you provide at run-time.
- Output is similar to the various Instance Level "container" reports, but doesn't require scanning the Unit to a job.
Serialized Container Report
- Similar to the Model Contents Report, but at the Unit level; helpful in locating all those "missing" power cables.